After getting the bits together last week to fix up my greenhouse. This morning I actually fixed it. The weather was a little more blustery than I would have liked but I knew that if I didn’t do it today then it would be left all week.
So I emptied out the greenhouse and sorted out some of the plants in there at the same time. A couple of plants that I was trying to over-winter didn’t make it and so I took the chance to dump them.
Then I moved it to an open area where I can get all around it without the risk of breaking any bones. I also managed to find something that was a little unnerving… It looks like my rat visitor to the compost bin also found other places to sit. Not good. So a quick fix there and I worked on the greenhouse.
I looped the plastic over the top and let the house side go almost to the floor. I then taped it to both sides and moved it back to the wall. The tape itself was epic… Ok to move for the first minute or so but after that it was almost like welding… Really good.
So then I put the greenhouse back where it was and refilled it. In all it took me about an hour or so and then meant I needed to put my jeans in the wash… Wow was it muddy in there! With luck it will heat up and dry out a little now.
Just in time really as I now need to start sowing my Calendula soon. Not only that but I need to get on with my Carrots and Parsnips… Then will need to go in the ground.
Have a great weekend, guys!